Colt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Well the UN certainly has it "on it's agenda" to remove 'private firearms ownership ,worldwide'. Lately now they are clamoring more and more and the UK has joined in this ,so what we have seen in Canada, with more to come and what they did in England ,also more to come, and recently Australia, which I have a hard believing THEY let through!
Screw the 'United Nations' ,I say run them out of New York, along with all their 'cronies', turn that into "low rent", affordable housing and we will be much better off.

The army and the local police will NOT enforce any of this ,so you know what that means.................... /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[ QUOTE ]
Well the UN certainly has it "on it's agenda" to remove 'private firearms ownership ,worldwide'. Lately now they are clamoring more and more and the UK has joined in this ,so what we have seen in Canada, with more to come and what they did in England ,also more to come, and recently Australia, which I have a hard believing THEY let through!
Screw the 'United Nations' ,I say run them out of New York, along with all their 'cronies', turn that into "low rent", affordable housing and we will be much better off.

The army and the local police will NOT enforce any of this ,so you know what that means.................... /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Dan,

I share your low opinion of the UN. I worked for them. Not only is that organization decidedly anti-American, UN Bureaucrats could give US bureaucrats lessons in how to loaf.

Bill

1 - 3 of 3 Posts