Colt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
20170211_202124.jpg I am a longtime fan of Colt firearms, especially their revolvers. For me they have always epitomized the true Old West. Having dreamed of owning one of these American treasures never seemed possible until a few years ago, when a good friend located a nice 4 inch Diamondback & I did not hesitate to claim it. I continued to search for the one I wanted to complete my personal collection, which happened to be the 4 inch Python. Today that search became a reality. I am beyond happy & grateful that I have realized this longtime dream!!!

·
Registered
5,391 Posts
Those things right there represent the nucleus of a fine collection.
You will be advised: This Colt thing is not contagious, but it is not an isolated condition. It is a form of habit forming affliction
That doesn't make it a bad thing, but you must remain vigilant.
There is treatment available, and, fortunately, there are still a lot of Colts of every description to choose from.
You have come to the right place.
This place rates among the very best sites on the 'web.
Colt Forum forever! HooRah!

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Welcome ! After a while, when you have a need for something COLT, you will come to this place as HOME. (Which is not to take away from your great state of S C).

Judging from the grips alone on your two Colts, they are both of an earlier vintage, and fine looking examples they are.
Thought by some to have been built with more concern to craftsmanship than in later years, although to most, any Python*/*Colt revolver ever built was with the utmost concern for perfection.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts