Colt Forum banner
61 - 80 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I had this pic. up before, it's my 1908 .380 1928 era. the case is from "BillsCases". I will be getting another from him as soon as I can find the correct flask for my 1851 Navy.
The Colt looks better in the light, here's a better pic. of it.
All the cased guns here look just great with their accy's and in those beautiful case's.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,107 Posts
Is there a good company or place to obtain such a case for your gun if it doesn't already have one?

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
I see Cam originated this thread a couple years ago. What spectacular displays from Cam and others!
Thanks for posting.
Vic

·
The Consummate Collector
7,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 · (Edited)
A New Service Target that was built by the late John Wills in Anchorage, Alaska. John was one of the finest gunsmiths that I ever knew. He made the custom stocks that look similar to those on a Colt Model 3 5 7. He also manufactured the barrel and sights. The gun is chambered in .45 Colt and fitted with two cylinders and crane assemblies. One for .45 Colt and the other for .45 ACP. The case was made by Frank Chmelik of Texas who was the original owner of the gun and friend of John Wills. I am proud to now have this fine gun in my collection as I knew John for many years.

61 - 80 of 92 Posts