Colt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just FYI the forum is still changing names on log in- logging out when you change sections etc. data base error when trying to post etc.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Mine is also. I opened my browser and didnt log in...clicked on forums and i was logged in under a users name. I had not even used my log in user name or password. So i closed the browser and opened a new one and logged in and it was ok at first then started messing up.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Same here. Today was ok but yesterday and day before yesterday were very odd. I usually have the CF home page link saved on my favorites. The last couple of days when I click on it to sign in, it was already signed in with another member's user name on it. I can see and go thru everything of that member. Yikes! I quickly log off and signed in with my user name. However every time I click on the CF home page saved link, that same member's user name was already signed in.

Like said earlier, today was ok seem back to normal.

·
Premium Member
12,780 Posts
For what it's worth; since the site returned from its wandering ways, the 'collapse' buttons, usually found next the various forum headings, are now integrated therein.

·
Administrator
1,201 Posts
For what it's worth; since the site returned from its wandering ways, the 'collapse' buttons, usually found next the various forum headings, are now integrated therein.
Could you post a screen grab of this? This does not sound at all like a CF issue but I would like to try and sort this for you.
-Philip

1 - 10 of 10 Posts