Colt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, guy I dealt with previously told me about a new auction site you may want to check out. I see they currently have three Colt revolvers. Two Pythons, a Python Hunter Limited along with that Python with the unfluted cylinder I've seen on Auction Arms before, and a Colt officer's Model. The site is www.gunauctionlive.com . Let me know what you think, I don't believe this site has been mentioned here yet but I have been known to be wrong on occasion. Thanks, Shoo

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I'd need something to make me migrate from AA & GB. It's not their fees as I see them in line with AA & GB. I wish them luck as I believe it'll be tough to lure buyers and sellers from the 2 biggies.

·
Registered
991 Posts
That's the same unfluted Python I posted about here on the forum that everyone found highly questionable. The only documented unfluted Python I am aware of is the bicentennial limited edition. Not to belittle the new auction site. I'll keep an eye on it. Also not to disagree with Addicted, but it's possible to get a better deal because it's not watched as much. $800 for the Python Hunter looks like a great deal.

Seems to me AuctionArms has picked up alot lately and, in my opinion, is a much better auction site than GB. I hope AA doesn't turn into a GB, which is more like 70% just a retail outlet.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the feedback guys. Just thought there might be some interest, and someone here might be able to make a steal on something. I myself sell stuff pretty much exclusively on Auction Arms. Exposure there seems pretty good and guns seem to go for a fair price. I have never dealt with Gun Broker, their good stuff justs seems high priced to me. Anyway, we'll see how this new site makes out, take care, Shoo

1 - 4 of 4 Posts