Colt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
damn dude,,,you know my email,,,,lol...There's gonna be more.I'm learning like you are showing me,,be patient and you can't always get the deal.I have a few irons in the fire anyway.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Work has consumed me this week and this is the 1st chance I've had to check the internet for deals. You're developing a wish list, check it internet often and let the deal come to you. You must act fast, deals like this won't last long. Not day's, more like hours. This gun also had the correct front sight. There's always next time. As they say "good luck in your quest".

·
Registered
345 Posts
No kidding when you're dealing with the net.I'm gonna be ready to pounce April 1st at Wannamacher,,in fact there is a small,,or semi big show in the expo bld. around the 1st of Dec...there I will be able to go in on a Friday while people are setting up.Got my list and checking it twice.What do you call that,,,vultureing,or something like that,,or just early bird catching a few worms,,ah guns I mean

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.