Colt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I couldn't quite figure out what to give my boys for Christmas. Oh, we had some stuff for them. Beside the usual clothes and such, a new cell phone with bill paid for a year for one, & some restoration parts for the other boys' Dodge Charger being the main gifts. But somehow it didn't seem to my wife to be enough.

So I told her I had an idea. I had been toiling with the idea for quite some time. Off in the back of the safe were 2 brand new, never fired, in the box, matching Ruger Bisleys in 45 LC & 44 Mag from the early 90's. So I wrapped them up & under the tree they sit!

Hey, you didn't think I was going to give away any my Colts did you?

So any one else out there giving guns as presents?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Never received a Colt as a gift but my Dad gave me a Winchester .22 one year and it was one of the best Christmas gifts I ever got...

·
Registered
162 Posts
My sister is looking for a handgun that will shoot 38Special (her husband has one and they want to stick with the same ammo) so I am offering her her choice of a Army Special, M-19, M-28 or M-27.

------------------
Fore Warned is Fore Armed... Pogo
Unless it's four worned out guns... Albert

·
Registered
293 Posts
I bought a 6" nickel diamondback over the internet for my son. The gun was shipped on 12/11 by priority mail. Have yet to receive it. Will be spending the day tommorrow with a very disappointed young man.
f.t.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
That's a great idea WS23. Every single firearm I have given my son just sits in the safe. He refuses to shoot his, but will burn the barrels off mine whenever he gets the chance. I think I will just give them all to him and maybe he will quit shooting them also.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Way too funny Majic!

Interesting I have noticed the same thing about my sons. I was hoping this would keep them from borrowing my Colts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts