Colt Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife bought me my first Python for Christmas!! I finally got time to shoot it today, my first 2 were a bit low (LOL!!) but I found the target on round 3 and I'm pretty pleased with my free handed shooting at 20yds.........I'm not the best with a pistol but the Python sure makes me feel like I am...........WOW!!!! I love it already....... Gramophone record Record player Recreation Games
Electronics Gramophone record Technology Record player
More and hopefully better pics later............

·
Registered
53 Posts
Very Nice Shooting at 20 yards offhand. Congrats on your excellent Python!
Wow! I'll say. 60 feet, offhand with a revolver which you just acquired? That's some pretty dad gum good shootin'. I wish I could do as well with my single action revolvers with VERY light triggers. :)

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys! I think she's a keeper too..........the wife and the Python! I'm lucky enough to be able to shoot here at home, so I should be a much better shot than I am :(

·
Registered
245 Posts
Great looking Colt you have there! Your wife really thinks a lot of you to give such a fine gift! Your shooting is good too! What year is your Python sir, if you don't mind me asking? Thanks for showing us your very nice-looking Python!
David

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Wow you better hold on to her she is a great grifter and must love you a great deal. Does she have a sister?😉 joke. Merry Christmas and enjoy it it seems your already on the path of that. Great looking snake.

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
New Pics

Here are a few (hopefully) better pics. I took the Python to my "New Years" Shoot and let a few of my friends try it out ......... other than a Custom Built Rifle in .338 Lapua with a Boone & Crockett Leupold Scope that we all managed to ring the 500 yard gong with, the Python was the star of the show...... Gun Firearm Revolver Trigger Starting pistol
Revolver Gun Starting pistol Brass
Gun Firearm Revolver Trigger Starting pistol
Banner
Gun Revolver Firearm Trigger Starting pistol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.