Colt Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1927 Colt "Hartford" Argentine, 1943 1911A1 (all Remington-Rand with a Colt slide) added just before Christmas & a Combat Elite that I picked up yesterday.....

Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft gun Gun accessory

Santa was very good to me............

·
Registered
488 Posts
Nice set of pistols, especially that Combat Elite. I haven't seen one locally for at least a couple of years. In my neck of the woods if you want a new Colt it has to be procured online because you never can find anything but Kimbers.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Nice set of pistols, especially that Combat Elite. I haven't seen one locally for at least a couple of years. In my neck of the woods if you want a new Colt it has to be procured online because you never can find anything but Kimbers.
Very seldom did one run across new Colts in your area. But when you did it was like finding a treasure. I have yet to see a new Combat Elite in my area. They go quickly.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Everyday carry Knife Blade Multi-tool Tool
Nice Colts. Big fan of the CE. Mine is my every day carry piece. I do have the grip safety with the memory bump, but have yet to install. Also, swopped original MSH for a WC with lanyard loop as I sometimes use a lanyard when hiking or wading streams for smallmouth bass. Swopped the grips as well. The orignals are minty and in the original box for safe keeping.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.