Colt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Recently a WW2 .32 Colt went at auction in AZ for something like $2850, which to me is a ridiculous price. You might do better to sell the Diamondback for cash. You might do even better to hang onto it and let it appreciate and pay cash for the .32. But thats just me.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Appreciate the advice. It is a 6 inch barrel. I may have to hang on to it as 2800 + is more than I can afford! I thought they may be in same range, but I am wrong. Ron
I agree with the previous poster--I think the $2800 .32 Colt was not a representative price. I wouldnt be ashamed to talk trade with your Diamondback--it's not as if you were offering a JC Higgins .22

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
Ronald, you may be surprised what that DB would do on GB lol. I have seen the US Stamped '03's go for 12-1800, but think you would be hard pressed to trade your gun for theirs as most people who would collect a US Stamped '03 would not collect a DB. Sell the Db and buy the '03 would be my recommendation

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
These little Colt 32's have gone up a lot in the last couple of years. I just saw a refinished one go for $1,500+ on GB a couple of weeks ago! These auctions are really driving the prices up. The gun that belonged to a general are really crazy!! My LGS had one marked $4,500 and of course I passed on it, well it sold on GB for $7,800!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.