Colt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Is it a 1969 or a 1961? No proofing going on here. I like how his flash makes the barrel look a different color. A one of a kind factory 2-Toned Python! LOL. And somebody will probably buy it.

·
Premium Member
21,835 Posts
This fellow has the same problem I have with typing. The "O" and the "L" are so close together on the keyboard my fingers get ahead of my brain.
I sure regret not taking a typing course years ago.
BTW, that is Clot, not clot.

·
Registered
737 Posts
It looks to me as if the forcing cone has been re-cut[or cut?]and the back of the barrel has been dressed,likely for proper cylinder gap. All of which lends some credence to the idea that the barrel has been changed[along with the "two tone" appearance]. It could be a trick of lighting and camera. However, my '63 Python and my '80s Pythons forcing cones are not as deeply cut as the one in question, and the forcing cones and barrel ends are blued not left "in the white".If I had a dog in this fight I'd be collaring him and pulling him out of the ring! Nick

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.