Colt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my all time favorite snubs is the Colt Cobra. I owned one years ago and loved it, due mainly to the extra round it carries and just its overall looks. Needless to say, I got rid of it because "I had to have" something else. Now my dealer has one, no box, in real nice shape. Wood grips, shrouded extractor rod. I hate these ratings things, but in my opinion, probably 97-98 percent. No wear on the alloy frame at all, and just a little around the muzzle. Anyone have an opinion on a good price for this gun? Dealer is asking $425, which seems a little high, but it's not like you can run into your local Colt distributor and have your choice anymore.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey, some one wants one of those.. He he he. I have one in the local gun shop on consignment. I don't know what you are particularly looking for in the snubby colts. The one I'm selling has the parkerized finish, alloy frame-it's called an AGENT but it's the same thing as the cobra. Mine comes with pachmer grips, a gunsmith installed hammer shroud (for pocket shooting) 2 bianchi speed strips, a Desantis IWB holster and some left over ammo. All that for $350. You think someone would have bought it by now. If you were interested it would cost you the $350, shipping charges, and your FFL dealers fee to accept it.

Of course you probably already bought that other one right?

If you're interested my email is [email protected]

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually, I backed off the Cobra and ended up buying an XSE Combat Commander. I know, it's a long way from a Cobra to a Combat Commander, but just couldn't pass the Commander up. Now, as you could guess, I'm totally tapped out. Maybe next time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts