Colt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 8" Colt Anaconda that has never been fired or even loaded for that matter, with all the factory paperwork and factory case, it does not have the Colt paper sleeve for the blue plastic case ( the sporting goods store was going out of business and didn't have it). It does have a plastic bag that came with it, with a 1996 Olympics flyer for that year . And I was thinking about selling it and was wandering what would be a good asking price. I am definitely not a Colt expert and thought someone on here would shoot me a straight answer. Thanks in advance. Travis, p.s. it the 44 mag version

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all the responses and I will consider your offer, But I haven't completely decided weather to sell it or not, or to put it on gun broker or a similar sight, but I will definitely keep your offer in mind. Travis

·
Registered
9 Posts
The last one sold for $1650 within an hour or so. I would wager you could get more on an open auction on Gunbroker. My best guess would be $1700-$1900.

·
Registered
3,846 Posts

·
Registered
3,846 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think it would drive me crazy, I would rather loose a few hundred and try to keep the constitution intact.

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Oh my my has it ever. I sold 8" Anacondas without the original box over the past few months for $1900. I'd say that was a $316 softening and the recent gun has the more desirable factory blue case rather than the replacement I sold my gun in.

Here's the Puddin'

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=335115820

Ironically it was one month to the day later, gun sells for over $300 less.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts