Colt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I wish to sell my colt vest pocket 25 acp semi-automatic colt. The pistol is in excellent condition, has great case hardening on grip safety and trigger and solid bluing. It functions fine, with a serial number 404xxx indicating a late 1930s, early 1940s build date. The gun comes with the factory two-tone magazine.
Price is $700 plus shipping. PM me your e-mail address for photos.
Wooster

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've gotten a few messages asking for photos that do not include an e-mail address. I've tried responding via PM yet can't see the message in my "sent message " folder. Again, if interested, PM with an e-mail address for photos.
Wooster

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pictures I've got; a separate photo site, e.g., "smug mug" I have not. I believe I need some similar sort of intermediate site to post pictures here.
Wooster

·
Premium Member
2,028 Posts
Pictures I've got; a separate photo site, e.g., "smug mug" I have not. I believe I need some similar sort of intermediate site to post pictures here.
Wooster
You do not. Click on the photo icon (3rd from the right) on the "quick reply" task bar, and you can upload photos from your computer.

·
Registered
129 Posts
You need to post a lot more pictures ,mag, barrel, slide, take the stocks off, in side of barrel,inside of frame? It looks good on the outside! Thanks but need more pictures!.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts