Colt Forum banner
1 - 1 of 3 Posts

· Registered
12,840 Posts
Just so you know...

Colt called them 'Scales' when on the Automatics, otherwise, on Revolvers, they are called 'Stocks'.

The 'Grip' is that part of the Frame upon which the Scales or Stocks are mounted.

Indeed, there were different Scales for different periods of the .380, and, I do not have my Books handy just now to co-relate which ones would be right for your Serial Number range.

Yours would be about 1921 I believe.

Or, as per -

But, 'Gunbroker' or e-bay are both good places to look.

Trouble is, a lot of other people are looking also, so, decent period Scales for these Pistols tend to get expensive.

Gunshows of course are another source, where, with patience and luck and or a good Bank, one can prevail also.

You might try putting a 'Wanted' Post in the want to buy section of the forum here, in case some of the members may have an extra set.
1 - 1 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.