Colt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is one of the best 380's I have found in a while. It is 99%+ and came with the original box, hang tag, price tag, and archives letter. Found this one and several other very nice pieces at the Texas Gun Collector Show in Denton, Texas last weekend. I want to encourage our members to go to these collector shows. I find collector quality items at some shows, but it is hit and miss. The Texas Gun Collector Show and the Colt Show are not very big, but you will find a number of super high quality guns.
colt 1908 box 107783 004.jpg
colt 1908 box 107783 018.jpg

colt 1908 box 107783 036.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,846 Posts
Excellent. Worth every thousand you paid for it.

·
Premium Member
817 Posts
To put $20.50 into perspective, the average annual income in 1930 was $1,368 or $26.30/week. To add credibility to that figure, my dad was 20 years old and earned $25/week as a draftsman...and was ecstatic to have a job. That Colt 1908 would've cost him 4 days pay.

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
Hey Randy I have a better idea. You go to TGCA and all the other nice shows. I will stay here and screw off playing in the mountains. You come back and sell stuff to me. You do all of the work and I will reap the benefits. I at least like that plan.

·
Premium Member
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Randy I have a better idea. You go to TGCA and all the other nice shows. I will stay here and screw off playing in the mountains. You come back and sell stuff to me. You do all of the work and I will reap the benefits. I at least like that plan.

Great idea Tom, but I have a better one. Give me your client list and we will skip the middle man.

·
Registered
287 Posts
WOW...just WOW!!! I live in the wrong state for Colt collecting. This isn't the first time I've seen something that nice on this forum coming out of Texas.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts