Colt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found these MOP's scrounging around the internet a couple of weeks ago but had a heck of a time finding the right screw for them, which it turns out is a size 3 by 48 thread pitch and at least one inch long measured below the head of the screw. Good luck finding one. Supposedly a guy in Texas won these in a poker game, sans screw, and put them up for sale on Ebay. They are much more iridescent than the pictures show. Anyway, Mike Faires asked me to post a picture after I found the screw:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I found these MOP's scrounging around the internet a couple of weeks ago but had a heck of a time finding the right screw for them, which it turns out is a size 3 by 48 thread pitch and at least one inch long measured below the head of the screw. Good luck finding one. Supposedly a guy in Texas won these in a poker game, sans screw, and put them up for sale on Ebay. They are much more iridescent than the pictures show. Anyway, Mike Faires asked me
to post a picture after I found the screw:

You're very lucky I didn't see them before you found them. Really NICE set of MOPs.
Congrats.....
B50

·
Registered
12,832 Posts
Nice going!

Screws will differ in their diameter-size and Thread count, according to the various Aftermarket Makers of the day.

One can have four or five different Pair, and find each is a different Screw.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts