Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

My name is Eden, I'm from Brazil and would like to know if possible, to have reliable information on a specific weapon: a 45 colt, and need to know things like: When was it done? and the market worth?
The information I have is: Colt's PT. F.A. MFG. C - Hartford. CT. U.S.A. on top of the barrel; Pat. Sept. 19. 1871 - July2. 72. Jan. 19.75 on the left side of the drum and, the number under the drum is: 332088; under the cable has the numbers :332-088 and 24k gp, the cable (safe place where the gun) on the left has the figure of an eagle and emblem of a horse, already on the right side of the cable has the letters SLM and the emblem of the horse, the trigger has the letters SMG and the figure of a star of Solomon (Jewish symbol).
2012-05-30 15.52.11.jpg 2012-05-30 15.58.53.jpg 2012-05-30 15.52.41.jpg 2012-05-30 15.53.12.jpg 2012-05-30 15.54.02.jpg
I put pictures to help in something.

·
Registered
626 Posts
This might be what you have;
Fully engraved nickel plated non-firing replica revolver made just like the Colt Single Action Army that General Patton carried. Marked 45 Cal. on left side of barrel and correct Colt patent dates on left side of frame. Serial number on bottom of frame, trigger guard, and butt. Ivory type grips with eagle on left side and GSP on the right. 4 3/4 inch barrel. Lanyard ring on butt. Can be cocked, the cylinder turns and can be removed, and the ejector operates

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
My initial reaction is the same as bofg. Non firing replica made by someplace like the Franklin Mint or some other "collectables" manufacturing company. Serial stated relates to a gun made in 1916. The 'star' on the triggerguard bow raises a question. That is typically a mark made by Colt signifying they did work on the gun sometime after manufacture. I wouldn't think a non firing replica would have something like that but then, I doubt Colt would stamp 24KG on the bottom of the backstrap.
Maybe another member has seen something like this before.

·
Registered
1 Posts
colt patton revolver

Hi, Your search for this is almost 2 years old. I hope you still have it. It a Marushin product made in Japan. Described as a General Patton (GSP) built kit.
This should be a link with pics.   Kit PFC western models Right now, it is selling for about 195 british sterling pounds.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.