Colt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

My name is Eden, I'm from Brazil and would like to know if possible, to have reliable information on a specific weapon: a 45 colt, and need to know things like: When was it done? and the market worth?
The information I have is: Colt's PT. F.A. MFG. C - Hartford. CT. U.S.A. on top of the barrel; Pat. Sept. 19. 1871 - July2. 72. Jan. 19.75 on the left side of the drum and, the number under the drum is: 332088; under the cable has the numbers :332-088 and 24k gp, the cable (safe place where the gun) on the left has the figure of an eagle and emblem of a horse, already on the right side of the cable has the letters SLM and the emblem of the horse, the trigger has the letters SMG and the figure of a star of Solomon (Jewish symbol).

I put pictures to help in something.​

·
Registered
17 Posts
GSP stood for "George Smith Patton", general in the US army. What you have is a replica of his revolver (there were many made). The big question is? is this a non-firing or firing replica. I had a non-firing replica and got about $300 on ebay for it. A firing replica in 45LC could be worth 1,000. My 2cents worth, hope it helps.

Type GSP colt in the internet search bar and you will get all the info you need.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts