Colt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much is a 1980s colt agent worth, shrouded, parkerized, like new condition,20 rounds through the pipe with box ???????

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I'd pay $500 for one like that here in Cali. A little more if it was blue or nickel, I don't really like the rough parkerized finish, but thats just me...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, thanks for the info, I agree with the parkerized finish not looking that great. My Agent with the gripper grips(I have the originals put away) and the finish looks like its ready for duty in Afghanistan, not pretty but all business. Oh, by the way, I live close to you near Livermore, If I decide to sell it, I will make you a good deal. Thanks again, Pat (stitch)

·
Registered
16 Posts
In as new with box? 500 easy. I bought one like that with the checkerd grips for my dad on his 60th birthday. When he passed somebody frome his wifes family snagged it. He had it about 25 years.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
I'd go 500 for it easily.....Only problem is Mrs CRN who has commanded .....NO MORE GUNS.I did get around it this time because my S+W model 640 BLEW UP and hopefully I will get a new Classic Model 36......Mike

·
Premium Member
6,468 Posts
I'd gusstimate $550. Any Colt Snubby is hard to find around here these days. These aren't pretty but then you don't worry about scratching them up much either. I have one in a drawer by my bed. It is ugly as a mud fence but has a really slick action. Don't know if the action has been worked on or came that way from Colt.

·
Registered
10 Posts
... It is ugly as a mud fence but has a really slick action...
I think I may be the only person in this forum who actually LIKES the look of the Parkerized finish. :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
No, its factory option-ordered from Colt that way. Grips are modified(for shroud) Herrett Ace w/Colt medallions. Not meaning to hijack thread, only showing for info requested.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts