Colt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So ive recently purchased an AA2000 and must say i quite enjoy it. Ive made a few mods to it to make it a fun plinker/defensive sidearm. The one thing i cannot seem to find is a Kydex style holster for it. Are there any that anyone knows of? What models are similar to the frame make up of the AA2000 that would possibly have a Kydex that would fit?

Thank You in Advance

·
Registered
191 Posts
Welcome to the forum coltaa2000 I also have a all american and love it, i dont think there is a commercial produced holster, I had a custom kydex holster made for me at our local gun show last year! Enjoy the All American !

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I appreciate that info! Do you know of any companies that make custom Kydex? My options locally are very limited due to my region haha.

·
Registered
894 Posts
FYI, there is a counter mat for the AA. Thin compared to other Colt counter mats, but colorful pictures. I got one on Ebay.

·
Administrator
7,274 Posts
My cousin has one of the 1st edition guns . Slide metal is soft . After a few hundred rounds the barrel lugs force up burrs in the corresponding slide grooves locking up the gun . Stone down the burrs , it's good for a few hundred more .

Reactions: JWsnakes

·
Registered
419 Posts
I had one had nothing but problems. As for holster I don't know where to look other than the guys at gunshows that make holsters to fit whatever gun you need.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts