Colt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Colt Anaconda Holster Options

3K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Snake Bit 
#1 ·
Anyone know of a holster for a 6in anaconda with a red dot? Is this a custom job?

I would like a chest holder as this is for hunting. Even a thigh holster. I am also willing to cut and modify the holster if it is a good one.

#11 ·
Instead of telling everyone to Google, why doesn't he help someone?

Seems like a trend from this guy. Just 10 days ago khe San said, -"Google is your friend, "who sells real sherpa-lined cases"" -when someone was asking for help. Plus,the all CAPS really sent a condescending message. I obviously know what google is and how to use it, very well in fact. He did not even take the 10 seconds to LOOK at the results himself and see there aren't any. You could respond to almost every question on this forum with "Google is your friend". Sorry, but that is being an ass.

As to Cyote, thanks. That is a constructive comment. I will stop by Sam Andrews. I actually go to St. Augustine at least once a year.

#12 ·
OP, these guys might be able to help with your holster needs

I’m also shopping for a chest rig for my 6” Anaconda.
This is the company I’m considering. I don’t need one for a red dot so I don’t know if they can help you.

#13 ·
I ordered one of their Great Alaska Hip Holsters for my Anaconda. Don't have it yet, but they didn't list the 2021 Anaconda as fitting this holster. I have an off-the-rack Triple K holster that fits my Taurus 608. The Anaconda fits that Triple K perfectly, so I ordered the Diamond D for the 608. I bet Diamond D could modify one for a red dot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.