Colt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale Colt Whitetailer II chambered in .357 Magnum. Features: 8-inch barrel with red insert front sight, adjustable rear sight, original rubber Colt’s medallion grips, Burris 1.5x- 4x Silver finish scope and scope rings, original padded Colt brand carrying case (in excellent condition - no rips, scuffs or discolorations), original warranty card, original Colt Companion booklet, original Colt repair stations booklet, original Allen wrenches, a copy of the Colt factory letter and original plastic baggie for these papers. I rate it as NRA excellent, with the only detraction a slight turn ring on the cylinder. I bought it used, but I have not fired it. $1,650.00 OBO. SOLD!

left view.jpg right view.jpg Case.jpg

Like new Colt Anaconda stainless steel revolver in the tougher-to-find .45 Colt caliber. This gun has a 6-inch barrel, adjustable white outline rear sight and red ramp front sight. I have the original Colt blue box with original hang tag, original instruction manual, original warranty card, original Colt Companion booklet, original Colt repair stations booklet, original Colt factory letter and old-time NRA membership card (with Washington, D.C. address of NRA HQ) and original plastic baggie for these papers.
A faint drag line on the cylinder is the only detraction.

SOLD!!!!!

3.jpg 5.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
WTT/S - Colt Whitetailer (first model), Matte Black 2x Finish, no scope or rings, no box or paperwork.Looking to sell or trade. Value of $1700 OBO. Looking for Big Bore Revolvers like S&W Mountain Gun, 329pd, Ruger Alaskan etc...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts