·
Registered
1,720 Posts
I wonder what price point ? and what other model #'s will be made
I wonder if the LE901 will be included in production

·
Registered
587 Posts
They made one shipment to distributers about 10 days ago.

That is the bottom line here.

·
Registered
258 Posts
My buddie bought the AR15a1 or M16a1 retro. It's very nice, but not 2 grand+ nice!

·
Registered
691 Posts
They made one shipment to distributers about 10 days ago.

That is the bottom line here.

The gun I posted about is not one of the guns shipped in the last 10 days. He has had it for a least a year, Someone put it in lay-away and didn't make any payments. Was returned to the shelf late May. Now back in lay-away.

·
Premium Member
774 Posts
We need a spy in the shipping department to let us know the distributors that are getting guns.

·
Registered
9,319 Posts
I wonder what price point ? and what other model #'s will be made
I wonder if the LE901 will be included in production
Colt discontinued the LE901 series for a less expensive model...the Colt Modular Rifle. The MSRP is $1499. The 901 was probably too expensive for its market segment...I have a 901SE and an AR-10. The 901 is a better rifle but not twice the price better.

·
Registered
587 Posts
The gun I posted about is not one of the guns shipped in the last 10 days. He has had it for a least a year, Someone put it in lay-away and didn't make any payments. Was returned to the shelf late May. Now back in lay-away. View attachment 704034
Yes I understand as you have a 9mm. There were no 9mms in the most current shipment to my knowledge. They just do not sell well. That is the reason that one was still around most likely--a few people like them though. My point was that Colt had shipped rifles which it has not done for some time and there would be some available. For those holding your breath--no 308 or 6.5 Creedmoor's.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
damn !!! I should have bought a 901 in 6.5 creed when I had the chance , I suppose those will be scarce caliber and likely to climb up in price

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I hope they would go with the AR pistol market with and without furniture, without furniture like the OEM series to keep cost down and affordable, also customers could use the arm brace they like.

Also the LE6920 OEM-1 & OEM-2 they should keep producing, I need one of those for another build project.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I hope they would go with the AR pistol market with and without furniture, without furniture like the OEM series to keep cost down and affordable, also customers could use the arm brace they like.

Also the LE6920 OEM-1 & OEM-2 they should keep producing, I need one of those for another build project.
If more are in fact released, expect more along the current versions made for the FMS and USG market.

·
*** ColtForum MVP ***
14,667 Posts
Just in case that this might be yet another rumor, the NRA Online today had a statement that Colt was again shipping LE6920 carbines.
It said that Colt had decided that they were again able to re-enter the market with an AR firearm.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts