Colt Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
As I understand it, Colt produced a small run of about 2000 rifles. I’m not entirely sure which models they produced besides the LE6920. The distributor my dealer uses is on an allocation basis so most likely only the high volume dealers are going to get any. If what I heard was correct, Colt is producing another batch of 2000 guns that should be releasing soon if they haven’t already.

·
Registered
634 Posts
As I understand it, Colt produced a small run of about 2000 rifles. I’m not entirely sure which models they produced besides the LE6920. The distributor my dealer uses is on an allocation basis so most likely only the high volume dealers are going to get any. If what I heard was correct, Colt is producing another batch of 2000 guns that should be releasing soon if they haven’t already.
The commercial sale was one time. There may be more in the future but for now meaning the next few months that is it. Military and FMS sales have taken production priority.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Brownells just released a video that they are selling complete uppers in 16",20",14",and 10". Dont quote me on exact lengths but it was something like that

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

41 - 43 of 43 Posts