Colt Forum banner
  • Have you found any great Black Friday deal!? Share them in this post HERE for a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for colt challenger magazine for quite a while. I bought two after market mags which are junk and factory mags, as you know, are rare and costly.
I read that someone bought Beretta Neos mags and replaced the Beretta floor plates with Colt floor plates. The article also that colt floorplates were no longer available from Numrich. I did a search and while original Colt floor plates aren't available, reproduction Colt floor plates are.
I bought two Neos mags and two repro floor plates and did the switch. The mags feed flawlessly with aluminum snap caps. I have to get to the range to see how they perform with live fire.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Not sure about your Challenger but my 3rd series Colt Targetsman, converted Berretta Neos mags worked great!

Reactions: Spokes

·
Premium Member
1,620 Posts
I have been looking for colt challenger magazine for quite a while. I bought two after market mags which are junk and factory mags, as you know, are rare and costly.
I read that someone bought Beretta Neos mags and replaced the Beretta floor plates with Colt floor plates. The article also that colt floorplates were no longer available from Numrich. I did a search and while original Colt floor plates aren't available, reproduction Colt floor plates are.
I bought two Neos mags and two repro floor plates and did the switch. The mags feed flawlessly with aluminum snap caps. I have to get to the range to see how they perform with live fire.
Where did you find the reproduction Colt floor plates?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts