Colt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
I am a big Colt collector in Georgia and just signed up here on his forum. I am excited to see what fellow Colt enthusiasts can help me with when I have questions. I also am excited to see what special pieces others have collected. Some of my collection are engraved pieces I have collected over the past few years. Others of course are original in mint condition I have been buying since I became excited about buying Colts just a few short years ago. I know some are going to give me a hard time about buying Colts that have been engraved but some are works of art, especially the ones by a Master Engraver . I have 2 factory engraved nickel Pythons in the brown Custom Shop presentation case with the original receipt. I got these from the original owner and they are my Pride and Joy!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Thank you to all of the friendly messages here! I can tell I am going to enjoy all of the friendly members. Now I know where to go ask questions about all of my Colts or maybe even find some more nice pieces to buy!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts