Colt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm excited to announce that another collector and myself will have a display at the Colt Collectors Association convention in Scottsdale, AZ October 5-8, 2023.

We did a joint AR-15 display in Indiana at the 2021 convention. Needless to say, our black rifles got some positive, and some not so positive, comments.

If you are in the area, come by and see us. We love to meet other collectors and discuss Colt AR-15's.

· Registered
10 Posts
I'm excited to announce that another collector and myself will have a display at the Colt Collectors Association convention in Scottsdale, AZ October 5-8, 2023.

We did a joint AR-15 display in Indiana at the 2021 convention. Needless to say, our black rifles got some positive, and some not so positive, comments.

If you are in the area, come by and see us. We love to meet other collectors and discuss Colt AR-15's.
Any photos of your display online from the Indiana 2021 convention? Wish I had known about that.

· Premium Member
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any photos of your display online from the Indiana 2021 convention? Wish I had known about that.
Alex and I had our tables next to each other. Alex has an amazing collection of early prototype stuff with some modern items thrown in. Here is his table.
Air gun Office equipment Motor vehicle Trigger Automotive design

Here is my table.
Office equipment Motor vehicle Automotive design Desk Table

We are not sure what we will display yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts