Colt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These conventions haven't been close or I had to work, till this year. Are they work going to? Is it just collection displays or are there guns for sale too?

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Worth going to I mean, Dang I need to proofread before posting

·
Registered
317 Posts
I went to my first one in Louisville last year and had a blast. Met a few guys from the forum and just enjoyed chatting with the exhibitors and other members of the Colt Collectors Association. I would definitely go again. There were guns for sale, but I wasn't in the market to buy anything. Just drooling and learning! I'd say go definitely if you are close. Won't regret it if you love old Colts.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks,

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
I visited my first CCA show in St. Louis back in 1997 - had a ball. Could not believe the guns that were there; stuff I had only seen in books. As a bonus I got to meet Marty Huber and Don Wilkerson. It doesn't get much better.

Rio

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
I recently joined the CCA and am looking forward to the convention in St. Louis/St. Charles. My wife and I stayed in St. Charles last October and it is really a neat town with lots of shops and restaurants. I recently returned from the Smith & Wesson Collectors Association meeting in Charlotte/Concord, NC. We had the meeting at an Embassy Suites and the hotel was top notch. Looking forward to seeing my friend, Paul Goodwin, at the convention in October.

Bill Cross

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
I'm reviving this older thread rather than starting a new one.

I'm excited to attend my first CCA Convention. I reserved a table for MagSlab and I'll be next to our good friend AndyG3030. If you make it to the show, please stop by and say hello!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts