Colt Forum banner

61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
I joined 7-22. The membership card shows expiration on 12-31-20 do I assume the membership is on the calendar year? If so, I would not have joined past mid-year.
I guess mine will be the same................did not really think about that. I have not received an email yet after joining.

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Yelp, same here but 12/2021, joined for two years.
Vic

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
If the CCA board determines that memberships are on the calendar year, I suspect that those of us who joined in July as a result of this thread would certainly welcome the receipt of all 2020 issues of the Rampant Colt magazine.
Regards,Bill

·
Premium Member
all can view my website
1,862 Posts
Looks clear to me. The application states the following.

US Membership Plan & Rates
Annual - US
$50.00
Yearly subscription (from your signup date)

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Is the colt collectors show ever held near where I live, here in Ohio? Or, like the Super Bowl and almost everything else, is it only held in Florida, California, Las Vegas, or Arizona?

On edit I see from the website next years is in Indiana!! Hot Dog!!! People recognize there IS life in the midwest!!!

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Is the colt collectors show ever held near where I live, here in Ohio? Or, like the Super Bowl and almost everything else, is it only held in Florida, California, Las Vegas, or Arizona?

On edit I see from the website next years is in Indiana!! Hot Dog!!! People recognize there IS life in the midwest!!!
It's normally held in out of the way places.....
This year in Scottsdale , which is a great place in October.But they cancelled it.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I received my copy as well as membership card today. It expires December 2020......we were discussing this, what was the outcome?

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
I put it on the agenda for the board to discuss at our meeting on August 15. The group that process our membership subscriptions can process based on the anniversary of the membership date, so my recommendation will be a that we move to this method, so when you pay for a year (regardless of when you join), you actually get a full year. It’s the fair way of managing membership in my opinion.

Will follow-up after the meeting.

Sam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
162 Posts
I put it on the agenda for the board to discuss at our meeting on August 15. The group that process our membership subscriptions can process based on the anniversary of the membership date, so my recommendation will be a that we move to this method, so when you pay for a year (regardless of when you join), you actually get a full year. It’s the fair way of managing membership in my opinion.

Will follow-up after the meeting.

Sam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thanks Sam

61 - 79 of 79 Posts