Colt Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
A guy listed one on PAFOA forum for $5k. Nice looking gun, but not at that price. Other than this one and Gunbroker I've not seen one.

·
Registered
626 Posts
A few members have posted photos of theirs on the forum. I have the local stores trying to get me one but all I have seen are the high dollar sales on GB that Chez323 mentioned.

·
Premium Member
7,956 Posts
It is to my knowledge. Amazing how its gotten so many names already. USMC 1911. Colt calls it the 1911 Railgun CQB. The CQB stands for something like Close Quarters Combat. It has a few other names too..

·
Premium Member
7,956 Posts
A few members have posted photos of theirs on the forum. I have the local stores trying to get me one but all I have seen are the high dollar sales on GB that Chez323 mentioned.
You are correct. If I had some good sense about money, I should have listed it on gunbroker and made an extra 800 dollars.... But I really like this gun and I doubt I will see another that I would have the opportunity to purchase

·
Premium Member
7,956 Posts
I had the same thought stumble through my frontal lobe... Why does one have to indicate that a 1911 pistol is for close up work by naming it as such. Regardless, it sounds cool and they had to name it something. The military doesn't call it that from what I've seen on YouTube... Marines call it an M45 or something like that.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Colt Marine Pistol

FWIW it is called the Colt Marine Pistol model O1070CQBP, the Marines call it the M45. They tortured it to work out any deficiencies, so they don't have the cracked frames any more. That is old news. They are fantastic to shoot! Accurate, tight where it should be, and the consumer version is fitted with the N.M. Barrel. Simply put, you won't want to let it go when you got it in your hands!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
its cool that colt got the marine contract and i want one, not usually my cup of tea but i still want it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts