Colt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
At 95% its not the highest collector condition but it didn't cost you 1500.00 dollars either. The gun looks to be very nice or lets say way above average shooter condition. A desirable gun with a scarce barrel length. I think you got it for a good price. You will never loose a dime on your investment. Keep it a few years, enjoy it and keep it nice it will always bring more than you paid. What can you buy these days for 604.00 dollars, that is the quality of a gun such as this ? I think you done very well. Value vs Cost,, your in great shape.

John Fugate

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
John.... i letter most rare Colts i have in my collection should i do the same for this one?

Marko

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
John.... i letter most rare Colts i have in my collection should i do the same for this one?

Marko

I have the exact gun in NIB condition in my collection, I did not letter mine. Those guns are somewhat scarce but not rare, for what those guns are worth the cost of the letter is not justified. Unless you are willing to pay 75 bucks just to see where it shipped to save your money. Not much upside to letter that gun.

John

1 - 6 of 6 Posts