Colt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First, howdy to all from a new guy. I was directed to this board from another website with my question, and after looking around here for a few minutes I would like to say that you have a very cool place here where I can imagine myself loitering!

To the question, does anyone know if Crimson Trace makes a set of grips for a square butt Detective Special? A lady friend of the family carries one and her eyes are to the point that she wants a dot. As she is familiar and comfortable with the gun, she would prefer to continue to carry it rather than buying something else. So, Thank You in advance! C.l

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
C.l,Welcome to the forum.Come as often as you want and stay as long as you want but no loitering.It makes us conceal carry people nervous.D*

Reactions: Malysh

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
All that being said, I'd like to welcome you to the Forum, C.l. The folks at the other site sent you to the right place. The wealth of Colt knowledge here will astound you. Enjoy!

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Crimson trace refuses to make one for the Detective. I told the guy I talked to that the FIRST one I would buy would be for a Detective. Still don't have it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.