Colt Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has got to be about the coolest door knob I've ever seen. How about it lads, how about showing all the odd and strange door handles you can find. Here's a look at the one I found.

Bud

Door handle Wood Door Handle Latch

·
Registered
5,361 Posts
Jeez, you guys are giving me some ideas that I'm sure my Wife will not appreciate !! LOL - But I certainly wouldn't be using any Colts !!! Great stuff.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
This has got to be about the coolest door knob I've ever seen.

Now we all know what Bud bought that weighed 350 pounds. In order to get the Colt door handle he had to buy the whole door. :rolleyes:

John Gross

Reactions: Matchlock

·
Registered
9,539 Posts
That's pretty cool. I have one of those non firing guns. They do everything but shoot. Including opening the door in this case.

·
Premium Member
2,079 Posts
I will have to go over to the Church of the Good Shepard that Elizabeth Colt built....there are gun-type features all thru the church including door handles......I will try to do that this weekend.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Many years ago there was a restaurant in Memphis, Ohman's Ranch House, that had a Colt Navy for a door handle. The barrel protruded through the other side of the door, the grip was the door handle. The Colt was sort of angled down at about 40 degrees or so.

Bob Wright

1 - 14 of 14 Posts