Colt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have absolutely no reason for posting a picture of my sweet DS other than I just think you can't see too many pictures of these quality little snubby's.

BT of SanAngelo Tx. was kind enough to sell me this DS off www.GunsAmerica.com. He was a true gentleman and a pleasure to do business with.

Gotta love the old D frame's.

Best Wishes,

J. Pomeroy

·
Registered
31 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
you can't see too many pictures of these quality little snubby's.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is all the reason anyone needs.. Congrats!

·
Registered
44 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
I have absolutely no reason for posting a picture of my sweet DS other than I just think you can't see too many pictures of these quality little snubby's.

BT of SanAngelo Tx. was kind enough to sell me this DS off www.GunsAmerica.com. He was a true gentleman and a pleasure to do business with.

Gotta love the old D frame's.

Best Wishes,

J. Pomeroy

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, you sound like you could be from Moultrie with a statement like that ! ! ! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif I'm with you, brother, gotta love those Detective Spls. ! ! ! ! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
I have one just like it and love it. The only problem i ever had was taking it to the range on a sunny day. Just like looking right at a chrome bumper. Couldn't even see the sights.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts