Colt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
greetings , i am looking for a colt parts dealer that stocks parts for colt revolvers ( a offical police and a detective special )
i used to deal with sparten supply. but they are no longer a colt dealer and there supply is small, ndo not wish to get invlved with gun parts or poperts, does anyone know of a colt factory parts dealers who i can order over the internet ??
please post a reply or email me direct many thanks rj

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi SEBCo, thank-you for your posting on the colt revolver web site ,how is Pittsburgh Handgun Headquarters to do buisness with ??as i have never done buisness with them are they reliable ??please advise , many thanks rj

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SEBCo:
http://www.jackfirstgun.com/catalog-atoc.html

or Pittsburgh Handgun Headquarters via phone at 412-766-6100
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
111 Posts
I've ordered parts from them, they knew what I was looking for and offered sound advice about installation of certain parts that did not require a competent smith. They know the Colt product line and the parts better than others I've dealt with. Service was excellent and pricing fair. I have not used them for smithing projects but may in the future.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts