Colt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have a lead on where I can get a floating chamber for my Ace. A while back the floating chamber broke but I was able to buy another one from Gun Parts. I should have bought a few spares because now the second floating chamber has broken. Not only does Gun Parts not have any but they now include the floating chamber with the barrel and charge over $160. Price was less last week but they didn't have barrels then either. Anybody have any ideas. Thanks.
rmc

·
Premium Member
9,722 Posts
I wonder what is breaking the floating chamber? Where do they break? I have never heard of a chamber breaking.

I have Conversion Units of all ages and have shot one of the newer ones thousands of times with no breakage.

Tell us more.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hope this links works. This happened after I put a little over a case of ammo through. This will probably never happen again but I will have a spare around if it does.
rmc

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jack First didn't have any so I'll keep looking. Anybody else got any ideas where to find a floating chamber. Thanks.
rmc

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have a barrel and floating chamber. Send me a private message and we can discuss specifics.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts