Colt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
6,466 Posts
Honestly if it is to be a utlitlity gun, shot all the time, I would keep the sig. If you want something to hold on to as a safe queen I would go with the Colt. That Sig will run and run and you do not have to worry about ruining any collector value, you will holster it and run any ammo you want through it. What need/purpose do the pistols serve to you? That is what the trade comes down to.

· Registered
6,466 Posts
IMHO, and others may disagree, to be collector quality a gun should be 98% plus. There will be a time when age renders that less important, but I do not think it will be in my lifetime for a 1974 GC

· Registered
6,466 Posts
Only you can decide what you want to do. I gave you my opinion of what a "collector" gun should be, but everyone feels differently. I would say that you will not lose if you trade pistols, especially if you have no attatchment to the sig, but I also do not think it would be a big gain, except you would now have a Colt. There is no right or wrong answer here except what YOU want

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.