Colt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
You can probably find one for a better price. I just picked up a NIB one from a S&W Forum member for $1050.00 shipped. Keep your eyes open. Very well made gun by the way.

·
Registered
440 Posts
My local gun shop sells them new for that price also. I bought mine used, unfired, for $1050. But stay on point, the GCT is truly one of the finest guns that Colt ever made, in my opinion.
When I first got mine and took it to the range, my shooting friends admired it, and laughed at me for paying that much for a gun.
After 20 rounds to get the sights dialed in, the laughing stopped, the begging and whining started. Within my shooting group, the GCT brought my shooting average up nearly 20%. Needless to say I was proud of my shooting, but equally proud to own a Colt Gold Cup Trophy.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I've seen them in AZ for as much as $1279. I've seen blue 1991s for as much as $1150. The GCT is beautiful pistol. I'm still partial to the blue National Match, which tends to be a little more difficult to find than the GCT stainless.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.