Colt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Recent pickup here in Texas. Very well cared for and in excellent condition. The stags and extra Altamont stocks were certainly a bonus.
1005191802.jpg
I previously posted this in "The Lounge" section along with a photo of an acquired 1946/7 Buck Rogers Atomic Pistol (really cool) from the same show. I posted later in the thread I had unexplainably missed that the magazine provided with this Colt was, disappointedly, aftermarket.

THE REAL REASON for this additional thread is to publicly say "Thank You" to Forum member Rick Bowles who contacted me by PM with a very fair offer to provide me the correct magazine. Though the seller did subsequently provide the correct mags, I very much appreciate Ricks efforts to help a fellow Colt Forum member out. There's some real good guys here the Colt Forum. Rick is definitely one of them.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Come on, lets see your Buck Rodgers Atomic Pistol! I'll show you mine. These are from the early 50s and are basically flashlights with a really annoying buzzing sound that drove Mom nuts. Jackson

View attachment 658093 View attachment 658095 View attachment 658097
I had one of them. Got it for Christmas, 1952. I also have a couple of the Government .380 which I did not get for Christmas. The Buck Rodgers is long gone but the Colts shall remain so long as I breathe.

·
Premium Member
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
One of my "Toys" from days long gone by....
WOW, your pistols finish condition is most excellent. I hope when I get the time to clean mine up it's half as nice. I noticed on-line that they made a leather holster for these way back when. The one I saw was pretty pricey for condition but I may need to find one. And that Solar Scout Ring …. AMAZING. Now I have two things to find :).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts