Colt Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd put these on the Colt Forum,despite its lack of "action",to give my pals over here first shot,vs. the S&W Forum. I have no digital camera for photos,so will have to trust my "descriptions".1)CYLINDER,for 1892 Army/Navy "left wheeler",in rare 32/20. No extractor(ratchet)(.38 will work),or internals, no pitting on faded blue,excellent chambers.Will NOT fit 1908 and up Army Special and later guns. $30.00 + mailing.2)Franzite fake ivory Steer heads,white plastic for SAA,v.good,$10.00+mailing.3)Franzite Plastic fake stags for New Service,v.good,usual length issue on Franzite grips for D.A. Colts,$7.00+mailing.4)Franzite plastic checkered "wood",no "medallions" for New Service with the rounded butt;good,$5.00+mailing.5)Colt plastic replacement stocks for New Service as issued after W.W. Two. Dk. Brown plastic,with silver medallion,front and back edges sanded slightly for fit,v.good;$12.50+mailing.6)Chas.Daly "cocobola wood" non checkered "Python Combats",with finger grooves. Cover both front and backstrap,"as new",will fit E/I frame.$20.00+mailing. ALL grips include screw/escutcheons.

S&W items

7)Jay Scott fake stags(not plastic) for N frame,magna style. High edges sanded off sides(ouch!!!);v.good $15.00+mailing. 8)Pachmayer Presentation "rubbers" for N frame,excellent;$5.00+mailing. 9( TWO(2)Pair of Sile Repos for N Frame,non Magnas,simulated gold medallion,as those on Triple Locks etc. Were black plastic,painted "wood" and "gold". NO SCREWS OR ESCUTCHEONS. Used these to "save" the original grips on my pre war N frames when shooting. These are now going for about $20 per pair,less escutcheons,screws and brown coloring. Fit nicely,but I've got a couple of pair of wood 1917s to use while shooting now;$10.00 for BOTH+mailing. Thanks;Bud

1 - 1 of 1 Posts