Colt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had been searching quite a while for a replacement shroud for my Agent. I was finally able to locate a Colt shroud and at the same time I found the source of the rest of the Waller and Son shrouds that seemed to have disappeared. I've tucked away the original Colt shroud and put the Waller shroud on my Agent and attached a few pictures so anyone interested can see what they look like. Here's the link for the shrouds:
http://www.snubtraining.com/links.html
They run $35 and they fit perfectly.

Hope this helps anyone still looking for a shroud.

John

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Since you said "replacement" i assume your Agent was already drilled & tapped for the mounting screws.

Any problems encountered installing the Waller replacement in existing holes?

Thanks for any insight.

rayb

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My Agent was already taped. I had misplaced my original shroud when I took it off to cary it in an ankle holster years ago. Fortunately I left the screws in the gun.

The replacement shroud fit perfectly. The screw holes were even recessed to receive the screw heads so they set flush with the shroud just like the original. The only difference, other than the missing horse, is that the shroud is a little lighter in the blueing, but I can live with that. Some day I may have it re-blued. For the price, it's hard to beat. I'm happy with it.

John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts