Colt Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an opportunity to buy a Colt King Cobra six inch blued model in about 98% condition. No noticeable blue wear for $800. Are these particularly collectable and difficult to find? No box or paper work. How does the fit, finish and action compare with the Python?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Jump on it!!! Those KC's are super hard to find with that finish and barrel length at that price and condition. You could probably even flip it for more money if you wound up deciding not to keep it. I know there are a lot of buyers looking to pick one of those up (myself included). If you haven't bought it by the time you're reading this post though, it is probably gone :-(

CC3

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
It would be like comparing a rollsroyce and a dodge, but I am still a big Mopar fan. I have owned a KC and they are a great rev. At that price I would buy all I could get esp. blued ones. They are alot harder to find. Oh and by the way most revs. are not in a class with the python, or should I say no revolver.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
251 Posts
I agree with you that no revolvers are in the same class as the Python, it's in a class all by itself. I am not so sure that I would classify the King Cobra as a Dodge though. I would liken it to a entry level BMW, nice well built car but nowhere near as nice as a Rolls Royce . I have 2 kc's and they are great guns, only ones i like better are my Pythons.
It would be like comparing a rollsroyce and a dodge, but I am still a big Mopar fan. I have owned a KC and they are a great rev. At that price I would buy all I could get esp. blued ones. They are alot harder to find. Oh and by the way most revs. are not in a class with the python, or should I say no revolver.:rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.