Colt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will Colt address the archive letter to "to whom it may concern" or something similar rather to your personal name/address? THANKS

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Will Colt address the archive letter to "to whom it may concern" or something similar rather to your personal name/address? THANKS

Yes, if you request it they will address it "Dear Colt Collector", or something similar.

John Gross

·
Premium Member
3,508 Posts
Here is the name I am having them use.....this is the post card they send to let you know it is in progress.....

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
WHY IN THE WORLD would you want a fake phony name on that document which is intended to establish the truth and the veracity about a specific firearm ??

·
Premium Member
12,527 Posts
Yes, they routinely will address the letter to other than a specific name. I have several addressed to Dear Collector.

Text Line Font Document Parallel

·
Registered
89 Posts
Radical Rod...how interesting! I have a Colt postcard with the exact same date and wait time as yours and obviously written by the same person! Coincidence???

·
Registered
357 Posts
WHY IN THE WORLD would you want a fake phony name on that document which is intended to establish the truth and the veracity about a specific firearm ??
If you intend to sell the lettered Colt 'To Whom it may Concern' is more fitting than an actual name that the new owner may want to have changed
As a dealer, I have letters addressed Dear collector or To Whom It may Concern quite often

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.