Colt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
victorio1sw: in case you didn't notice, all of my responses, which you've just replied to, were not directed at you, but rather were answers to points raised by K.t.K.

I'm not sure why you replied as you did, to the answers I posted for K.t.K.'s benefit. I suppose you just don't like what I'm saying. I'm also not sure whether, at this point, I very much care.

In fact, it appears to me that you're starting to take my posts and this discussion in a defensive, personal, and negative way. As such, I'm pretty much over it, so good luck in your future efforts with this gun, but I'm done with this thread.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Thank you, but I probably don't qualify to be here, having owned only one Colt, which I had to get rid of about 35 years ago. It was a Combat model in .38 Super Auto. It kept jamming so the guy at the shooting range told me to get it "ramped and polished" - I think it was. So the gunsmith who did it carved out too much and slightly compromised the chamber. It was pointed out to me the the spent casings were bulging a little bit in the rear end.
You started a post that now has over 40 responses to it . It is history and Imo , very interesting . Again , in my opinion you are more than qualified . When the right Colt finds you , you will have no choice but to become it's caretaker until it's time for it to move on.

·
Registered
114 Posts
WHY ARE YOU USING ALL CAPITALS? PEOPLE HERE ARE TRYING TO HELP. JUST LIKE KTK, WHO JUST GAVE YOU A SHITLOAD OF INFO. SORRY IF THERE ARE QUESTIONS

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
victorio1sw: in case you didn't notice, all of my responses, which you've just replied to, were not directed at you, but rather were answers to points raised by K.t.K.

I'm not sure why you replied as you did, to the answers I posted for K.t.K.'s benefit. I suppose you just don't like what I'm saying. I'm also not sure whether, at this point, I very much care.

In fact, it appears to me that you're starting to take my posts and this discussion in a defensive, personal, and negative way. As such, I'm pretty much over it, so good luck in your future efforts with this gun, but I'm done with this thread.
"Oh.......Good"!

·
Registered
150 Posts
"Oh.......Good"!
victorio1sw, you appear to me to be a rude person and a bit of a bully. From experience, I know that bullies need to be taken head on, and so in that vein, here’s another response from me.

In my opinion, you’re so invested in this Colt 1860 Army SN 132108 that you brought to this thread, as well as in who you think owned it, that you have no interest in hearing other peoples' opinions, when they contradict your own hopes and wishes. While you’re pleased when folks do their best to help you, you get mad and rude when these same folks disagree with your thinking.

You want to “happy talk” this pistol into being what you want it to be, and that’s fine, but that’s not how these things work out in the real world, where adults get to participate in the discussion.

That’s not how an online forum works. You are a member here, just like everyone else, and have a responsibility to be polite to other forum members. I don’t have a responsibility to agree with your views about your gun. If you’re not prepared to hear other peoples’ views on an online discussion forum, don’t post to it pictures and descriptions of your guns.

It’s a free country and you’re free to gaslight your gun into whatever direction and valuation you want it to be at, but I won’t go there with you. And if you continue to be rude, I’ll continue to call you on it.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #48 (Edited)
From EastCoastColt: "....but I'm done with this thread". Well, so much for that false statement, to which I simply and sincerely replied "Oh.......Good"!

If this was your gun, most likely you'd be on the other side of this argument. Beyond that, this forum won't allow me to say what I really think of you, and your "knowledge".

·
Registered
150 Posts
I would have indeed dropped this thread had you not continued to engage in a rude and bullying campaign against myself and other members. You'll get push-back from me when you engage in rude behavior and bully other members.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
I would have indeed dropped this thread had you not continued to engage in a rude and bullying campaign against myself and other members. You'll get push-back from me when you engage in rude behavior and bully other members.

LIKE I SAID -- When you are in a deep hole, Keep Digging!

41 - 50 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.