Colt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find a good deal on a 20 or 30 Round Magazines to pick up for my new Colt M4 .22LR I picked up over the weekend. Love the gun but it only came with a 10 Round Magazine. I would like to get at least a couple 30 Round Magazines for it rather quickly but looking at the prices online there seems to be some serious price gouging going on with little to no availability.

Anyone have any sites they have stumbled across recently with relatively normal pricing and available stock? I am in Colorado so I would like to get a couple before the stupid new magazine law goes in effect on July 1st.

Thanks

·
Registered
368 Posts
MidwayUSA gets them in now and then, they run about $33. I bought an extra one back in January.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I checked them last night and this morning and they had none. Best price i have found anywhere with shipping was over $50. I checked them just now and they had some in stock. Max purchase of 2 which is all I wanted. Thank you for pointing me back to check them.

They have 30 and 20 round Magazines in stock. $30.99 Each.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I got rid of my 30 round mags and switched to all 20 round mags ordered from Umarex.USA.......Check their online prices aganst any other source and I think Umarex is the best way to go.

·
Registered
368 Posts
ordered from Umarex.USA.......Check their online prices aganst any other source
First off, Umarex doesn't have any in stock, and secondly, how is $35.24 a better price than $30.99?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Walther Arms $44.00 total UPS delevered 3-27-13 They appearently were not out of stock and 44 bucks with shipping included ain't bad for the real thing and not iffy knock off parts.

But you got to do what ever makes you feel good!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Walther Arms $44.00 total UPS delevered 3-27-13 They appearently were not out of stock and 44 bucks with shipping included ain't bad for the real thing and not iffy knock off parts.

But you got to do what ever makes you feel good!
Not sure how you determined that I bought "iffy knock off parts." The magazines I bought were Colt branded products manufactured by Walther. So if that makes them "iffy knock off parts," then I guess $35 is somehow less than $31.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Z, just out of curiosity, where is the "Walther" emblem stamped on your mags?

·
Registered
368 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts