Colt Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Go in the opposite direction .........do not go to the seller........do not stop ,,,,,,,,,,keep your $400 .......do not get suckered in to the "UNUSUALNESS" of the All American 2000 . It is just USLESS . You will thank me latter and the seller will curse me .

Read what Frank said above .
Thanks for the chuckle.......:) I have wasted more than 400 bucks on plenty of other useless things, but I think I can resist this one......but what else you going to get for 400 dollars these days. I already have a bunch of Smith J frames........lol.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I have never owned or shot a 2000 so can't comment on its reliability or accuracy, but have read all the stuff on this thread and can comment on the way the pistol looks. Compared with a Sig or a Glock, the 2000 is raving beauty personified. In fact most of the high mag capacity "Wonder 9's" are just plain ugly no matter what the make is.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I bought a LNIB AA 2000 three years ago for $324. I really just got it for the novelty. Actually, I haven't fired it yet. I have plenty of other pistols that serve better as practical carry guns or "collectibles", either one.

It's worth having, just to see the reactions of guys when I tell them I have a polymer-framed, double-stack, striker-fired DAO 9mm Colt. Most have never heard of it, and call BS. It's fun to show it to them!

·
Premium Member
5,728 Posts
Re reading this old tread. I still have my gun (and an extra blue hard case) if someone needs one of those. I still like everything about the gun except the trigger. Which in a DAO gun, that is a major issue. It’s too bad as the ergonomics are great.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
I’d like to know where those grips came from , I’d like a set , big time .

My All American has been out of the safe for about 6 weeks .

For the past two days it’s been my companion.
I have total confidence if ibrandished ,
it will be end situation .

Not an elite 9 , but Colts only high cap handgun .
For me , it’s Colts best roll mark , possibly ever.

I will switch out this weekend.... I been busy🤠
Probably the 3” King Cobra will replace.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’d like to know where those grips came from , I’d like a set , big time .

My All American has been out of the safe for about 6 weeks .

For the past two days it’s been my companion.
I have total confidence if ibrandished ,
it will be end situation .

Not an elite 9 , but Colts only high cap handgun .
For me , it’s Colts best roll mark , possibly ever.

I will switch out this weekend.... I been busy🤠
Probably the 3” King Cobra will replace.
I bought some blanks about 1.5 yrs ago, sent to a friend of mine out of DE. He's a real craftsman & does mostly 1911 grips. I sent him my stock grips & blanks. Just like that, he did mine. Look him up on my FB page: Soto Robert (or shoot me a friend request) & I'll connect you to him.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Re reading this old tread. I still have my gun (and an extra blue hard case) if someone needs one of those. I still like everything about the gun except the trigger. Which in a DAO gun, that is a major issue. It’s too bad as the ergonomics are great.
SMKummer;
I'd love the blue bx....I try to put my guns in their correct bxs, even if they don't # to the gun.
Love this Colt's looks, some say: Lipstick on a pig.....but it's my pig. A Colts a Colt. Gotta love 'em.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts