Colt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Colt Match Target M4 Carbine. Model MT6400R1 (UPC#098289025258). I would like to have some work done on it but it has the monolithic upper and my the shop does not have the specialized tools to disassemble the LE6940 uppers and remove the barrel nut. Colt Customer service has replied that they cannot help identify a supplier. THe only producer that I have come across is (was) Arrington Accuracy Works and they appear to be out of the gunsmithing business. Does anybody know of a supplier of the specialized wrench to remove an LE6940 barrel nut?

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Try to contact Specialized Armament in AZ, they specialize only on Colt firearms, parts and also sells specialized tools not available anywhere.

Specialized Armament

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try to contact Specialized Armament in AZ, they specialize only on Colt firearms, parts and also sells specialized tools not available anywhere.

Specialized Armament
Have spoken to Ken at Specialized Armament. They do not sell the wrenches that they have made to do their own work.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THanks for the suggestions. I found somebody who is a fabricator and was knowledgeable enough to fabricate a wrench to take the barrel off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts