Colt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I could not find anything on the Internet regarding this firearm. Seller claims it's new in the box. I thought it would be cool to have one that was never fired and new in the box as a safe queen. Check out the pics and let me know what you guys think. Just was wondering what it's worth? I offered 800.00 Thanks for everybody's input.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
I wouldn't spend over $800 ,and that is generous IMHO. Colt will most likely reintroduce the Government 380 in the future, so I wouldn ot go crazy over an older model unless it were a bright nickel ,which they will probably not offer again

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Met with the seller this morning. Picked it up for $800. Sorry about the thread title. Might help if I read the box and looked at the gun.. DUH.

I wouldn't spend over $800 ,and that is generous IMHO. Colt will most likely reintroduce the Government 380 in the future, so I wouldn ot go crazy over an older model unless it were a bright nickel ,which they will probably not offer again

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have one of the old ones (1980's) and it is a great piece. I use what I buy, and it was an EDC for 7 or 8 years, and still is about
90-95% after 30 years. Bought mine NIB from a FFL and if I recall correctly it was around $250.00

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.