Colt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm not sure if the 7 round magazine fits the Mustang. The Goverment 380 has a longer haqndgrip.

·
Registered
68 Posts
You may use the plain 7-rd. magazine from a Gov't. Model, but it will, of course, stick out ~0.5". Colt (and others?) also marketed a 7-rd. extension magazine specifically for the Mustang that incorporated a wrap-around finger rest; it sticks out ~1.0".

Steve

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks LWCmdr45 that's what I needed to know. Couldn't tell from any catalog or auction pictures if it was longer or not.

·
Registered
26 Posts
TomSwift's thread is 4 months old now, but I wanted to submit for the record that I picked up a few of the 7 shot mags with the finger extention on eBay from www.nutmegsports.com
I cannot tell you what an improvement these mags are over the stock mag, even for a person like myself with a small hand.
They are identical to stock. In fact, I think they are, like post contract direct sales without the prancing horse. I bought 3. I had to take one apart because the spring was installed backwards. I had been looking for a year and not found them. These are fabulous! Good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts